Earth Friendly Products Dishmate Liquid Dishwashing Cleaner, Natural Apricot, 25 Ounces (Pack of 12)

Earth Friendly Products Dishmate Liquid Dishwashing Cleaner, Natural Apricot, 25 Ounces (Pack of 12) Reviews



More Picture


br /After trying many "eco-friendly" products, especially dish liquids, I was becoming very disappointed. I was so chemically sensitive, I would often feel bad for the rest of the day if I spent much time in contact. The skin does absorb the chemical ingredients. I eventually figured out that the SLS or SLES(anything with lauryl or laureth or similar terms) were the ingredients that were making me spacy and fatigued. And they are right in there in many of the so-called healthy alternative detergents!br /br /One other company, Seventh Generation, uses flowery, eco-obfuscating language; they never tell you that their product actually contains sodium laureth sulfate (similar in structure to sulfuric acid), the cheapest of sudsing agents, which is found in almost all "mainstream" personal care items; dish detergent, body wash, shampoo, etc.br /br /When I went to their website to complain, they replied that they use "a mix of functional descriptions and specific ingredients on...labels", to "allow us to refine formulas without the expense of having to reprint labels with each refinement". And just try to uncover from their website, what the actual ingredients are. I am admittedly not a computer genius (read brain fog), but it took an unreasonable amount of digging to uncover the ingredient list.br /br /The point of my review here for Dishmate Liquid is, after I found it to be so body friendly that I could have prolonged contact without sensitivity symptoms, I decided to try it as a body wash (my skin was irritable no matter what I used to wash it). It was great! I no longer felt "bad" after taking a shower. It was only a matter of time before I tried it as a shampoo and, surprise, it doesn't hurt your eyes (as gentle as a baby shampoo), and my hair is beautiful!br /br /I no longer buy any soaps, body washes or shampoo. I add a few drops of essential oil to diluted Ultra Dishmate as a hand and body wash. I have recommended (and gifted) this liquid to anyone I know with allergy, chemical sensitivity, or skin problems.br /br /The best part of this is, since I have minimized contact with major sources of irritation, the entire chemical sensitivity problem has become much less prominent in my life. This Dishmate Liquid has actually improved my life! Try this. It may be a change for you too!br /br /p.s. It works just great on greasy dishes, pots and pans, too.br /br /br /br /br /

Earth Friendly Products Dishmate Liquid Dishwashing Cleaner, Natural Apricot, 25 Ounces (Pack of 12) Feature

  • 25 ounces, pack of 12 (total of 300 ounces)
  • Squirt only a small amount into your sponge for cleaning dishes
  • Also acts as a great cleaner for hand washable clothes too
  • Almond and cherry oil based formulation acts as a moisturizer on your hands
  • Mild on sensitive skin
A powerful liquid hand dish washing product that is mild on sensitive skin. Letters from consumers have told us that dishmate, and our other earth friendly products are great products for individuals that cannot use harsh cleaning products. Dishmate's almond and cherry oil based formulation acts as a moisturizer on your hands. The concentrated formula lasts for a long time, and we recommend that you squirt only a small amount into your sponge for cleaning dishes. Dishmate also acts as a great cleaner for hand washable clothes too. Made with coconut oil based surfactants, salt, 100% apricot oil.


Go tO Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews

Dishmate does more than dishes - J. L. Strouble -
I second the previous reviewer who has chemical sensitivities. Dishmate has made life so much easier for me. I use the different flavors for all sorts of daily cleaning. The grapefruit Dishmate is my shampoo. I spend a lot of time outdoors and grapefruit doesn't attract gnats and other bugs that love the perfumes and sweet scents of other products. I have somewhat dry hair and this product cleans very gently. The scent doesn't affect either my chemical sensitivities or my allergies.br /br /The apricot is my hand soap and also my dog shampoo, since the citrus soap seems to irritate his skin. Neither the lavender nor the citrus should be used on pets, according to my sources, but the apricot and almond should be fine. Dishmate cleans really well, rinses more easily than lots of other pet shampoos, and leaves his fur soft and shiny and smelling wonderful. It cleans without stripping his coat. I will also put just a few drops in a half pail of water and then go over my dogs and cats with a washcloth dipped in the dilute soapy water and wrung out so it is damp. It cleans and freshens their coats and I don't have to rinse, since the ingredients are so benign. What a great product! Dishmate -- the name sounds so bland and nondescript. I call it Terrific!br /



Nov 05, 2010 00:47:04

0 comments:

Post a Comment