Tide Coldwater Fresh Scent with Actilift, 100.0-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 4)

Tide Coldwater Fresh Scent with Actilift, 100.0-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 4) Reviews



More Picture


Tide 2x Ultra Tide Coldwater received top marks from Consumer Reports. Based upon this high rating from CR, I bought this stuff in a grocery store about six months prior to placing my amazon order. In 31 years of marriage, this detergent is the only one that my wife has ever gone out of her way to make a favorable comment about. So, from that point on, I have purchased Tide 2x Ultra Tide Coldwater.br /br /As of the date of this review, amazon's pricing of Tide 2x Ultra Tide Coldwater, especially using "Subscribe Save" is well below that of our local grocery stores. If this remains the case, I will continue purchasing this item from amazon.br /br /br /Note:br /When I tracked the shipping of my original order of this item, it indicated that the package was damaged in transit. This damage was recorded at a FedEx station only about 15 miles from my house. At that point, the package was U-turned back to amazon. I queried amazon as to if they would automatically issue a re-shipment, or if not, then when would my card be credited. Within 30 minutes, I received a reply apologizing for my inconvenience, and saying that another shipment was being sent out for next-day delivery. The second package arrived successfully. Only one jug had a smidgen of leakage from the cap. Amazon's shipping department would do well to fully tighten the caps prior to sending these out. I thank amazon for rising to the occasion and keeping a customer satisfied.

Tide Coldwater Fresh Scent with Actilift, 100.0-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 4) Feature

  • With Acti-Lift formula that lifts off dry stains with ease
  • Phosphate-free and made of biodegradable soaps
  • Contains more cleaning ingredients, less water
  • A modern floral scent combined with fresh, crisp herbal notes
  • Helps colors stay bright and whites stay white
The Tide with Acti-Lift formula contains technologies to help lift off stains with ease. Acti-lift has 3 parts: Cleaning enzyme – helps provide deep cleaning of fibers so stains lift off more easily Cleaning polymer - designed to boost Tide’s already great cleaning surfactant to help break-up dry stains and lift them from fabrics Whiteness booster – helps to give a great whiteness result – even in just one wash


Go tO Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews

Love the product, but shipment damaged and never received :( - M. Wilson -
I love the product, but as I read on several other reviews from people that didn't receive the shipment due to damaged product. I hope I get a refund! If they are going to have trouble shipping liquid items, just don't bother to offer it. Go to the store and buy the product, God only knows how they damaged the product in shipment, it seems like they would have to be pretty rough to damage four bottles of tide packed in a box. lol

always great - barbara buntin -
I have been using tide for years. This was a great price. AMAZON is the best.


Nov 07, 2010 13:45:03

0 comments:

Post a Comment